See below for other access and opportunity resources available to Rice students. Check back frequently as this list will be regularly updated. Please e-mail if you know of resources that should be included on this list.
Career and Professional Attire Resources
- Dress for Success & Career Gear: Assistance with acquiring business attire
- Career Assessments: Tools to learn more about career-related interests
- Summer Experience: Financial support for unpaid internship experiences
- Cash Course: Financial literacy education courses that include information on budgeting, credit, and money management
- The Pantry: Free access to non-perishable food and hygiene products located in the RMC Cloisters
- Guest Swipe Sharing Program: Access to hot meals in Rice's Serveries. Please note, you must be logged into your Rice Google account to access the form.
- Software: Free and discounted software available to Rice students for purchase and/or download
Student Health Insurance Costs
- Office of Financial Aid: Contact Office of Financial Aid to learn more about waiving the cost of Rice Student Health Insurance